Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What's the measure of your life?

"Did you understand that I loved you, and love Me in return?"

"Your sexuality. Your satisfaction. I want to provide those for you.

"Your healing. Your psychological wholeness. Your enjoyment of and fulfillment in life. Trust me, the only one who refreshes the human spirit at the highest level.

"Your relationships. The depths you need. The people who have failed you. I am.

"Your confidence. Your intelligence. The ways it's failed you, you've failed yourself. Look here.

"The financial and future concerns that plague you day and night. I give. I own all.

"Your inner life, your emotions. Things you don't even know about. Listen, I give you rest.

"Name it. I got it covered. Stop looking."

"The measure of your life: Did you understand that I loved you, and love Me in return?"

If this is all the case, wake up little heart, and goodnight big brain; time to grow into a long lesson...there are a lot of things the measure of my life is NOT.

No comments: